Learn The Exact Strategies of a $10million Salon Company
Owning a salon and being a hairstylist are two very different jobs.
More than 80% of salon owners feel stuck and unable to grow their business. Are you one of them? Stop wasting YEARS trying to figure it all out on your own. Reaching plateaus, losing stylists and stressing at payroll time.
Salon Business Blueprint teaches you the exact strategies and systems that Salon 124 Group uses every day to grow a $10-million per year empire. For a limited time enroll in SBB for the price of one balayage in your salon! (save $400). Offer expires soon.Enroll In Salon Business Blueprint Today!
Mickey, owner Michael Anthony Salon
The perfect program for salon owners and leaders. I learned how to properly look at my numbers and assess my strengths and weaknesses. I was given great information on culture to elevate my business to the next level. I feel empowered.
Cabrina Bianca, & Daniella Benita @benitabianca
Before this course, we were really lost and had no direction. We were growing rapidly but we needed to understand how to RUN A COMPANY, and not just work in our business. After taking SBB our team is now aligned and on the same vision, and empowered to move forward!
Bellezza Salon, Jennie, Alexis and Terri
124Go SBB is a great program to help salon owners with every aspect of their business. Brian, John and Chris bring their specialties to this program. If you are truly interested in having a successful business, We would highly recommend it!
Spend Less Time Behind Your Chair and More Time Growing Your Business
Master your leadership skills!
You will learn from the leader that has grown from 4 hairstylists and a dream, to a 6 salon 10 million dollar business!
You can do this!
Brian Perdue will walk you through the thinking and processes that he uses to lead his team of nearly 150 employees through all of their career stages.
Develop a salon culture that you and your team
When you opened your company, you had a vision! Let us help you achieve it!
A strong company culture can be the difference between being able to implement change and having a walk out.
- You'll develop a common vision and direction for your team
- Create values that make it easy to make important decisions
- Create systems that happen automatically over time
- Understand how to attract and choose the right people for your salon environment
- Truly identify what separates you from "the salon down the street,"
Get financially fit.
How about never feeling off guard at payroll time again! Also, this will ensure you make better business decisions in the future.
- Easily understand your PNL, what is it and how you have been using it wrong
- What's not on your PNL that you need to know about
- Create cash flow plan and can use it to help you make important business decisions
- How to increase the worth of your business
- Bonus, the real life "need to know's" when it comes to your businesses finances
Whats Included In The Course
Over 30 Lessons In Salon Mastery
Plus Step By Step worksheets so you can follow along with every lesson.
We share the exact cash flow planning, stylist KPI's and Pricing Worksheet used at the Salon 124 Group. So you can use these to help develop your own or just steal ours! Learn From Brian Perdue, John Palmieri, Chris Sulimay and other 124Go Team Members.
Many of the video lessons in this course would be worth the entire price of the course on their own.
Sample Worksheets for Budgeting and Cash Flow Projections
Including all of the knowledge to better prepare you for payroll time, and those tuff conversations with your accountant at tax time. You'll learn to be more prepared in advance rather than always being in reaction mode.
Access to the 124Go Network in our Private SBB Community.
Thats right, you'll get to ask us direct questions and join us live, and network with other growth minded salon owners and managers.
Watch this video and meet Brian Perdue Founder of Salon 124 Group.
Who This Course Is For
- You are an ambitious Salon Owner or Manager and have a desire to grow your team and profit
- You want to develop strong systems in your salon and have it run more efficiently (even when you are not there)
- You want to have better understanding and control of your finances, and finally understand what you accountant is telling you once and for all
- You want to develop a growth culture within your salon
- You want to be the LEADER that you know you can be
- You want a system for creating a pricing structure in your salon and know when it is time for a price adjustment
- You want to know how to coach your team and help them maximize their earning potential behind the chair
- You want to grow leaders within your salon company
- You want to attract and retain top talent to your salon
- You want to stand out as "The Salon or Spa" in your city, town, or state!
Who This Course Is NOT For
- You are not willing to put in the work to grow and learn to become a strong business leader
- Your aren't willing to learn and try-on new skills that may feel uncomfortable and be hard at first
- You are just looking for something that you can watch once and all of your problems in the salon will be fixed
Meet Your Instructors
The 124Go co-founders, Brian Perdue, John Palmieri and Chris Sulimay have each spent their careers with a desire to elevate the beauty industry.
Brian and his wife Karen started the Salon 124 with just 4 stylists back in 1991 which has now grown to over 140 hairstylists and $10-million in revenue each year.
John founded Sizzors Salon in Worcester Mass, when he was 22. He grew that salon and began consulting others to grow their salons as well. When life began to bring grandkids, he sold the salon and joined The Salon 124 Group as the director of leadership development.
Chris joined the family business straight from high school and within a couple of years they had expanded to a second location. In 2013 Chris felt a calling educating full time to help stylists grow and develop personally and professionally.
With over 100 years of combined experience, we've put together the most thorough and affordable online training available to salon owners and managers. In this course, you will learn how to lead, grow and retain your salon team.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Listen to what our stylists have to say.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Do I Get Access?
How does lifetime access to the course sound?
What is 124Go?
Started as the brainchild of Brian Perdue, 124Go was born of a desire to share his pathway to success with fellow salon owners. Together with a team includes John Palmieri and Chris Sulimay and additional guest trainers, 124Go intends to elevate the industry and lead salons to profitability.
124Go was created to offer business and leadership education for salon owners and leaders who are looking to improve their current salon situation.
Coaching by mentors who have walked the same path offers real world experience and a relatable connection. Whether aiming to reenergize your growth, recover from a staff walkout, expand to multiple locations, the 124Go team can help you achieve your salon goals.
Is There A Guarantee?
Absolutely. We have a 30 day money back guarantee! If you aren't satisfied for any reason at all you can ask for your money back in full within 30 days of the purchase.
Meghan, Owner Eyeful Beauty. Lowell, MA.
"Within a few months we have restructured our pay and promotion system. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to grow their business, large or small these guys know what it takes to help you and your team grow."
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The sales figures stated on this landing page and discussed in the Salon Business Blueprint program are our personal sales figures and in some cases the sales figures of previous or existing clients. Please understand these results are not typical. We’re not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). The average person who buys “how to” information gets little to no results. We’re using these references for example purposes only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic. All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT PURCHASE THE SALON BUSINESS BLUEPRINT.